If you want the best start possible in your new marriage, why not come in for some pre-marital counselling. Even though many marriages start out strong, many of them will unfortunately end prematurely in divorce.
We use a pre-marital program called Prepare, which identifies a couples strength and growth areas so they can enter the marriage on a strong foundation.
The goals for Pre-Marital Counselling include:
- Explore strength and growth areas
- Strengthen communication skills
- Identify and manage major stressors
- Resolve conflict using the Ten Step Model
- Develop a more balanced relationship
- Explore family of origin issues
- Discuss financial planning and budgeting
- Establish personal, couple and family goals
- Understand and appreciate personality differences
The participate in Pre-Marital Counselling the cost is $150 for the first 1 hr session then $130 per hour for the subsequent sessions. For this program there is are usually 4-6 sessions.
Pre-Marriage Counselling - Northern Beaches